Tuesday, December 2, 2008

okay, so maybe i am a fangrrl

*rolls eyes at self*

I'm hoping that the E! interview will embed properly...I still have not watched Dan on Inside the Actors Studio, but I hope to on Tuesday night.



Isn't he cute? hehehe! I'm such a perv. Sigh. AND! I am right!!! I've said that the reason that WB moved HBP to next year was because they didn't have a blockbuster for next summer due to the writers' strike, and now Dan says he thinks that too! Vindication!! *pokes WB for good measure*

Also on the video front, someone (Robert from Spellcast, I think) sent me a link for a "Disney Sarah Palin Parody" which was quite amusing.

I know, I still haven't reviewed my yarn. Time now!

  • 1 4oz skein Red Heart "Strata" (100% acrylic) in colorway Crayon (white, red, yellow, green, blue/white dot)
  • 1 2oz skein Yarn Bee "I Love This Yarn Sport Weight" (100% acrylic) in colorway Green Camo Multi (chocolate brown, forest green, olive, black, tan, white)
  • 1 3.5 oz ball Yarn Bee "Elvish" (100% polyester) in colorway Clove (rust, orange, red) Phoenix colors.
  • 2 50g balls Red Heart "Heart & Sole with Aloe" (70% superwash wool, 30% nylon) in colorway Toasted Almond (medium brown, dark brown, charcoal, black, cream, tan, grey, navy)
  • 2 50g balls Patons "Kroy Socks Stripes" (75% machine washable wool, 25% nylon) in colorway Burnished Sierra Stripes (orange, brown, grey, rust, black, gold)
  • 1 5oz Red Heart "Super Saver Fleck" (96% acrylic, 4% other fibers) in colorway Aran Fleck (cream with brown, black, rust, and dark green donagal fleck). I'm using this one to teach someone how to knit - I'm making a scarf, and my SIL has been eyeballing it. Christmas present!

I haven't taken shots of these yet - I may not at all, since most of them are online. I'll think about it.

Lots of recording to do - I was auctioned off for the Deathday party on PFW, and Bob, the "Squirrel King" won me. I'll be reading a one-shot by Viridian. We're also working on the Christmas ep of PFW, and I've got at least three things in the works for that. I'm in the middle of recording Chapter 14 of Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills (we're reviewing Chapter 16 right now! eep) and I still need to edit Chapter 26 of After the End. I'm working on them, I promise! I've been getting distracted by a couple of very good fanfics - I'm following several WIPs, and one has reached the 100K stage, so it made it on the "Books Read" list. It's called Easier To Be, and it's by hgfan1111. It should be finished shortly. Mature themes, so it's not for the under-17 group.

We had a good day yesterday - Ash and I went to Nephew #2's hockey game (they lost), then to Happy Joe's Pizza (yum!), LadyBug Beads, B&N, and then Michael's. Ash got most of her Christmas shopping wrapped up, and I get to wrap them. LOL!

Okay, that's enough for now.

Cheers!

No comments: