Saturday, May 8, 2010

a little amazon test here

So, bear with me,  I'm testing something.

I just finished reading Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts and I'm testing the 'Amazon Associates' thing on the blog;  I'm not sure if I will be listing the links in the Books Read list (altho that's where I'd LIKE them to be) or if I have to talk about them in a post, but we'll see. (Edit:  I've linked all the books (and audiobooks) in my Books Read 2010 list to the corresponding links at Amazon.  If they don't like them over there, I'll remove them, but for the time being, if you 'hover' over the link, you should see a pop up with the Amazon info. Remember that I like audiobooks, so the price for audio format is usually what's listed if the book is available on Amazon.) Plus, if you buy something from Amazon and you've come from here using one of their handy-dandy links, I get ad commission.  Not looking to make a lot that way, but what the heck.  lol!!

Anyway, I enjoyed the book, and I'm looking forward to reading Parker's story in the last one, due out in November.  Go read the series!  It's the "Brides Quartet" about four women who run a wedding planning/catering/photography/floral service thing called "Vows".  Very cool idea.

Been somewhat of a yarn diet - but I do have two Wollmiese hanks to photograph and review (yummo)!

More later.

No comments: