Saturday, October 18, 2008

still breathing, more coming

Yes, I'm still alive and kicking. No, I'm not ready to post my 'notes' yet!

I've had a lot go on in the last three weeks - bought yarn, had some time off work, and oh, yeah, went to New York and walked my feet off! I didn't have internet access while I was there, so I did a journal - which is almot 8 Word pages long and is still not completed. I'll post, I promise.

Here's a tidbit:


I liked the blurb about it:
'Equus' Revival Impresses 9/25/2008
WSJ's theater critic Terry Teachout says the new Broadway revival of "Equus" --starring Daniel Radcliffe, of Harry Potter fame -- is an impressive production and a "near ideal" revival of the play. (Sept. 26)

Amazing play. Really really.

Yarn reviews, journal notes, and links to NYC pics (I took almost 300!!) are coming soon. Patience, grasshoppah.

Cheers!

ETA: Have I mentioned I love XKCD? His disclaimer:

Warning: this comic occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).

heeee!!

No comments: