Thursday, July 16, 2009

rotten tomatoes article

I'm planning on writing up a review, my thoughts, etc about this movie (yes, I've already seen it twice, and it'd been out for less than 18 hours) but I wanted to share this article about Dan (yes, again).

ROTTEN TOMATOES: RT Interview: Daniel Radcliffe on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Shared via AddThis

There was another article entitled "Harry Potter Makes a Magical $22.2M Entrance" but the link takes one to a comments-only page. Yes, it set a new record for midnight openings.....and without the IMAX factor, as well!! The Transformers movie has exclusive rights to the IMAX until the 29th.

This has been a so-much-fun two days - I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this movie and all the stuff that went on online leading up to it, and this isn't even red carpet! I know that Robert (of SpellCast) and company got to do LA Red Carpet a few years ago, and I wish I could do something like that, but oh, this was great!

1 comment:

mscorkill said...

Twice? Already? Why am I surprised?