Wednesday, April 15, 2009

not happy with wb

Why do they keep doing this?

`Harry Potter' sweeps into theaters 2 days early

We're all geared up for the Friday premiere, midnight shows, podcast reactions from Azkatraz, people taking time off work, etc. I think they do this on purpose. Dorks.

The better news is that we're supposed to be getting a 'new' new trailer on Thursday - not the same as the Japanese trailer - at least, that's what it looks like. The one in the post below is just at 2 minutes, and the one for Thursday is supposed to be 2:20. I'll believe it when I see it. We've also had a few new pics out; one of them has Harry playing the piano of all things. Um, I don't think so.

I have a little bit of yarn to review, but I'm off to bed. Just popped in to watch the end of the Cards-D'backs game (we lost, extra innings, alas) and if there was an update on Carp (possible pulled left ribcage). We JUST got him back, and he left before the first pitch of the fourth. *crosses fingers for not bad injury*

Cheers!

No comments: