Sunday, August 3, 2008

the h/g top ten updated

StMargarets updated the Top Ten list that I found on her LJ to reflect DH, and for silly's sake here it is:

Ten Reasons Why I *Still* Ship H/G (by StMarg)

1. Because it’s still canon! (And it's still satisfying to say that!)
2. Because Ginny knows the best birthday presents to give Harry.
3. Because Ginny doesn't have to marry the nameless, faceless guy.(Cho does, poor dear)
4. Because Ginny steals swords and does what she can for Harry even when apart.
5. Because Harry's only fun on the camping trip was looking at her dot on a map.
6. Because twenty-something years later there are three Potter dots on the map.
7. Because now his best friends are his brother and sister-in-law.
8. Because Ginny was his last thought when Voldemort was going to kill him.
9. Because neither one of them is a vampire. (HP - you're my One True fandom)
10. Because Ginny was at Kings Cross in book one and she's there in the epilogue.
*11. Bonus movie shipping reason. Just look at [this] icon. How cute are they?



Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. *g*

Teh Kez on PFW was squeeing this afternoon on Skype - apparently there's been some paranoia about if we will REALLY see a H/G kiss in HBP. According to this article, that's been confirmed by one of the kiss-ees (Dan). Thanks for the hook-up, Kez! I have to say, I've been trying to stay away from the actors' websites - I'm so trying not to fangrrl, but it's not working. Oh well. I do think it's amusing how Dan talks about Harry in the third person, and then says "I survive and I defeat the bad guy...". *chuckles*

I capitulated and started a BSJ yesterday. I'm almost to the end of the decreases, and its not looking like anything yet. From what I understand, it won't look like anything till I bind off and sew the shoulders! Hmm. I'll take the Comfort socks along with me on Tuesday in case we get stuck somewhere. Hopefully somewhere cool.

Nothing else going on - just trying to stay cool.

Cheers!

No comments: