Tuesday, July 29, 2008

still holding my breath

From Leaky:

In addition to the two photos from yesterday, USA Today has now released two additional photos of Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe), Professor Dumbledore (Michael Gambon), and the memory vial relating to Young Tom Riddle. You can see the new photos via this link. The teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released later tonight via AOL at 9pm (EST). We will post the links as soon as they become available.

The link in the article is for the photogallery on the USAToday page - the main article is here.

I don't think I'm the only one holding my breath - that was posted at 9:35AM EST, and by 3PM, there were already 230 comments attached to it, and now the main page won't load. *watches Leaky implode*

*tries to refrain from jumping up and down at work*

I'll link to the trailer when it's up. Cheers!

No comments: