Wednesday, July 2, 2008

drive-by posting

In no particular order:

  1. My first pair of Coriolis socks are finished! Here's Sock #1, and a closeup of the toe. w00t! More pictures to come.
  2. Trying to figure out what to make next. Maybe Twinkles with the Comfort Sock acrylic? *ponders this*
  3. Little Debbie S'mores are the messiest thing I've ever eaten made by them. Chocolate-covered graham crackerish cookies top and bottom, with a cross-shaped marshmallow middle with chocolate CREME FILLING at the quarters. You bite it, and SMOOSH. Chocolate creme everywhere.
  4. HBP trailer rumored to be shown with Dark Knight. I'll believe it when I see it.
  5. Won a free adult movie ticket for Get Smart! Hope the movie is still in the theatres when I get it...
  6. Don S. Davis (General Hammond of Stargate: SG-1) passed away on Sunday. RIP, Don. You will be missed.

That is all. I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's some bright sock!