Saturday, November 24, 2007

oops

Well, phooey. I knew I'd forget SOMEthing.

I forgot the OMG I-need-a-scarf scarf. Wah! Remembered it on the way back to the hotel room for the night. Alas.

Look! Plu has his own bed this time:




Awww. He did pretty well on the trip, too....after we're reached Kansas City. Oi!

Missouri beat Kansas tonight at Arrowhead in KC....36 to 28. The nail in the coffin was the safety in the Kansas endzone leaving 17 seconds on the clock. The poor KU QB had a fist-sized hunk of turf stuck to his helmet after the play, and the Mizzou fans were losing their miiinds. I'm sure there will be a ton of partying in both KC and Columbia tonight!!

Teh Sue has deemed that we must go to Mimi's Cafe for brunch tomorrow, so I must leave you with this short post :)

Cheers!

PS: I now remember how much I despise dial-up. Zzzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: